Our Weekly evening run
Volunteer Park, 6:30PM
Join us for a 4-mile run through Capitol Hill on Wednesday evenings at 6:30PM starting in front of the Asian Art Museum in Volunteer Park. Rain or shine! The address is 1400 E Prospect St, Seattle, WA 98112. Afterwards, we all go out to dinner as a group to a nearby restaurant announced after the run.
Each week we choose one of our seven 4-mile courses through the Capitol Hill neighborhood:
- 16 Going On 17 (approx: 3.6 miles)
- 22nd Avenue (approx: 4.1 miles)
- Box in a Box (approx: 3.6 miles)
- Flat Four (approx: 3.7 miles)
- Interlaken (approx: 3.7 miles)
- Lakeview (approx: 4.3 miles)
- Riley's Revenge (approx: 4.3 miles)
Please feel free to follow us on our Strava Page for updates and communication with your fellow runners!